Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's past time

Really, it's true, I talk a good game, I make myself look like I am trying to be a healthier person, but really I am only sort of trying. And sort of committing. It's like I have an addiction to crap.... to eating it, to treating myself like it, and to accepting it. So really, now, it is time to become a better version of me. A better person, not for my family, not for my friends, but for me, because I deserve it. Because I am worth trying to get better for. I will break the habits of laziness and complacency and I will shock people with how amazing I am by this time next year. Watch me!

So how am I going to do that? Where do I go from here? Well, I am going to start with something that has worked for me before I just need to compete it and then continue on from there and not stop. I'll be doing the P90X program again. I went through it 2 years ago and loved the results as well as the way that I felt. Now I just have to make sure that as well as completing it I have to have a plan for after. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you.